Supply chain disruptions such as geopolitical conflicts, labor shortages, port strikes, transportation, and logistics delays continue to plague business operations. More and more companies are turning to control tower solutions to break down siloed views, understand exceptions, mitigate risks, and develop more resiliency in their supply chains.
Join our webinar with Nucleus Research Manager, Isaac Gould, ARMADA Vice President, of Marketing and Business Development, Debi Gann, and Blue Yonder’s Corporate Vice President of Product Management, Michelle Brunak as they explore the next evolution of control towers.
The audience will get insights on topics including:
• Understanding control tower and the role it plays in today’s market
• The short & long-term evolution of control towers
• Managing supply chain risk and resiliency
• Discussing benefits of a digital twin with AI/ML capabilities
• How ARMADA cut disruption response times by 65% and saved over $1M in freight cost